Monday 20 April 2009

What a scorcher !!

Yesterday, was I'm sure the hottest day of the year so far, and today looks like it's going to follow suit too. I've just sat in the garden for the first time this year and ate my breakfast and already at the early hour of 8.30am the sun is very warm, so after a quick bath, guess where I'll be spending the day lol.

Yesterday, I'm ashamed to say I got very little work done on the angels, I only managed to copper foil 5 of them all day. The lure of sitting reading a book in the sun, was just too much temptation !! So the plan today is to get outside earlier and force myself to work on the angels till 12 and then read and sunbathe for the rest of the day....time will tell if that little plan works out lol.

For some strange reason my neighbour two doors down, decide that it would be a good idea to stand at her wall and stare at me for 10 full minutes. She made no attempt to speak, just stared ...how strange, and it was, I might add very disconcerting lol.

My daughter Jenny got to Bromsgrove safely yesterday, albeit with one sunburnt arm from the drive down there lol. Her and my other daughter went to visit the Jinny Ring Craft Centre where there is a lovely pond to feed the ducks. As you can see from the photo's, my as always mischevious little grand daughter Lacey Mae, thought it would be an excellent place for a paddle, and the end result when Auntie Jenny said " I don't think so " lol. I can't wait for summer to get Lacey in the sea, she and I had a paddle last year, when summer was long gone, and even then despite the freezing cold water and chilly wind Lacey wanted to deeper and deeper lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: