Wednesday 15 April 2009

Fantastic couple of days

I've had a fantastic couple of days, with my friend Sharron being here. We've talked about everything under the sun, and had some pretty interesting dicussions about various subjects me and my daughter are interested in, and as it turned out so was Sharron. Although Sharrons visit was mainly to see me, I think we were all surprised how well her and my daughter got on too.

I was really sad to see my friend go last night, and I know she would have liked to have stayed another day or maybe even two, and I would have liked a few more days with her as time passed in a flash, but it's her hubby Martins birthday today, so she had to go home.

Yesterday we took a trip to the local RAF base, which Sharron really enjoyed as I knew a spot where we could go and watch the jets coming into land, with the jets coming right over our heads. We were determined to get the jets in the photo's as well as us, and had some hilarious moments, because the jets come in really fast, but as you can see we managed it.

As I expected, because Sharron and I were so close in the past, it was like we'd only seen each other a couple of weeks ago, rather than 8 years ago, but that's the way it goes with true friends.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: