Wednesday 1 April 2009

Dammed body clock

My body clock seems to be totally out of synch with the real world at the moment, and it's yet another 4am start to my day again. I was rather hoping with the clocks going forward an hour, I might start waking at a little more reasonable hour...but no my body seems to have over adjusted yet again lol.

I made myself a very tasty garlic pasta dinner yesterday, it was a little rich but still lovely. I stir fried spring onions, mushrooms, courgettes and peppers and added the pasta along with a garlic sauce, and I decided as a treat I'd risk eating a little bit of smoked sausage too. So far the meat doesn't seem to have upset my stomach, which is great as I made enough for two days dinners. Having a meat allergy can be really frustrating at times, especially when I really crave meat. But I have to admit most of the time I don't mind it and I definetly eat over and above the 5 fruit and veg a day recommended by the goverment ;o) lol.

All the bills got paid and the shopping bought yesterday... all over with for another fortnight thank god. I really do detest shopping it's the most boring thing in the world !!

My dog seemed full of the joys of spring yesterday and was bounding along the beach like a 2 yr old, instead of the rather elderly 11yr old, he really is. He even went for a dip in the sea, as the tide was pretty high yesterday. He and I are like a couple of OAP's in the mornings, struggling to get our stiff bones mobile lol.

I streaked my daughters hair yesterday and did a pretty good job too, though I say so myself. It really does need a bit of deep conditioning though, it's pretty dry and fluffy now it's had the bleach on it. Which is to be expected I think after it being dread locked for 2 yrs. My daughter was saying she might re dread it again though ...guess who'll get that job !!! lol

I see I've gained a couple of new followers this week, welcome to you both.

No comments: