Thursday 2 April 2009

Sunshine

Yesterday was a lovely sunny day ...most of the time. So I took my boot and beads out in the garden and sat finishing that off.With another even sunnier day on the cards today with a bit of luck I might get the grouting done too. I've got bout 3 other projects lined up I could do next, a half body torso, a wavy mirror or a full half body torso. Whichever I choose to do, will mean a few days of cutting small pieces of glass :o( I've got a bit of a yearning to do a more colour co-ordinated design next so the mirror might win.

My daughter Jenny got off to Manchester yesterday tea time, and I got a text to say she had arrived safely...phew. It will do her good to go and have some fun for a change. I can guarentee that her first words when she gets back will be, she can't wait to sleep in her own bed lol !!

I spent most of last nite on the phone with a mate from Brighton, having loads of laughs, with happy memories of when we both lived in my old home town. It was a good job he's got free phone calls as the chatting went on till late in the night, which is unusual for me as I'm usually in bed by about 10ish ish. The late night meant I woke up at a reasonable time this morning 6.30am whoooooo.

I also spent some time chatting to my friend Sharron ( no wonder I don't get much work done lol ) and she's coming to see me on the 13th and 14th of this month, I can't wait there's so much catching up to do. I hope the weathers ok, so we can get out and about a bit while she's here.

No comments: