Tuesday 3 March 2009

At last !!

At last I've remembered what my password is on here dohhhh lol.

Well it's been a whirlwind of activity here since we arrived. We've been out every day for most of the day and I can honestly say I'm knackered, and my back and knee's are really feeling it, but it's been good fun though.

We've been to car boots, visiting my sons, exploring woods and going to a nature centre. I really enjoyed the nature centre there was a lot more to see than I expected there and my youngest grand daughter loved it too. As you can see from the photo of her she really didn't want to leave. For me the thing I enjoyed seeing the most was a barn owl, such beautiful birds. I haven't downloaded my photo's yet, so I'll nick a couple of my daughters ones although I took the photo's of the barn owl anyway.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: