Thursday 5 March 2009

Blast from the Past

Yesterday was a real blast from the past, myself and my two daughters went and caught up with the daughter of an ex of mine. Her father who was a single dad at the time and I, lived together for about 18 months many moons ago. So it was nice to catch up and go back over old times. The only thing that had changed, was her very broad scottish accent which is much more englified now. One odd thing was, that none of us could remember why me and her dad had split up lol.

In a few hours time we'll be setting off back home again. I'd hoped to get some craft stuff done while I was here but that never happened as we were too busy gadding about lol. I didn't mind too much, as I don't really get out to explore any more, when I'm at home, and it's something I really miss.

But once home I need to knuckle down and get some serious work done. My daughter has lent me her sewing machine, so I can get some embroidery done, once I get home which is handy. I also need to get the 2nd Dr Marten boot decorated and up for sale too. I also need to try and get hold of some more boots, as Mike at the gallery where my work is exhibited and up for sale, was very keen on the boot when I showed him the photo's of it.

Time to go and pack I think :o)

No comments: