Sunday 15 March 2009

Very early morning

It's 3.30 am in the morning, and I've been awake since 2.30am, my body clock seems to be completely out of synch with the normal world at the moment. I don't usually mind getting up early but this is a bit extreme even for me lol.

I spent a couple of happy hours yesterday in my tiny bit of garden. I pruned back a bush that was threatening to take over what little space I have got outside, and cut off last years dead wood on some bush type things that manage to live on top of the wall that I share with next door. If the weathers fine today, I might clear the weeds that sprung up since last year in the tiny flower beds that go down the sides of my otherwise concrete garden.Unattractive as my description sounds I love this little garden in the summer. It gets the sun from first thing in the morning till it goes down at dusk, and I've been known to be out there as long as the sun too. It makes such a welcome change from looking at the four walls in the house.

Well I think I'll go and surf the net for a while and hope that I can grab a couple of hours sleep afterwards.

No comments: