Friday 27 March 2009

Crafting again

After feeling pretty sad for the last few days, I forced myself to start doing the other Dr Marten boot yesterday. To my surprise it's come on really well, despite the fact I haven't enjoyed doing it, but I think that's probably down to me feeling low rather than anything else. This time I've used different sized pieces of glass and mirror to give it a different look to the first one. Today all being well, I'll be doing the beading round the edges of it. Last time I used tiny seed beads this time I think I'll try slightly bigger ones.

When I was way visiting my daughter, I woke up one morning with a very painful shoulder blade. I thought I'd just sat in a draft or something, but 5 days on it's still really painful. Typing seems to aggrevate it, so I've kept this to a mimimum as much as possible, but it doesn't seem to be helping. I think I'll have to make a quick trip to the doctors if it isn't any better by Monday :o(

Once I've finished the boot, I'll be finishing off some dichroic glass pendants I've made, at a very reasonable price. These pendants come complete with a 16" chain and in a gift box. I'll be putting these for sale on here, at a ridiculous £10 plus £1 P/P.

No comments: