Monday 16 March 2009

Not quite such an early morning

I managed to sleep till 3.30 am today, a bit of an improvement to Sunday morning, I suppose lol.Yet another warm day yesterday found me back in the garden, pottering about again. I managed to get a bit of weeding done this time, and then with the dog, we both sat enjoying feeling the spring sunshine on our faces.

After a while I came inside and decided to start designing buttons etc for my new website. That resulted in me having to go through a box of discs to look for the program I needed, I thought I might as well kill two birds with one stone and sort these back up discs out while I was at it. That ended up being a real trip down memory lane ..... and brought back a lot of happy times from years gone by. I eventually found the disc I was looking for and had a go at making a few buttons etc, none of which I was really happy with.

Prompted by getting some baby corgettes from the reduced section at Tesco's, on our way to take the dog for a walk, I came home and made myself a lovely dinner. Sweet and sour vegetable stir fry with rice and a side salad, it was yummy though I say so myself. I couldn't help wishing that had a garden big enough to grow my own veggies though, they're so expensive to buy in the supermarkets these days, I must spend at least £20 a week on fresh veg. I can remember the time when seasonal veggies would reduce in price, that doesn't seem to happen any longer.

No comments: