Monday 4 May 2009

Waking up happy

It's amazing what a difference one day out can make, I woke up this morning after having my first decent nights sleep in ages, still feeling happy from our day out yesterday. I used to take going out for the day, for granted until my mobility got as bad as it is now, I hope anyone reading this never makes the same mistake as me, get out there and enjoy yourselves and make the most of life.

As it's a bank holiday I decided that I wouldn't push myself to do any stained glass. If later I get bored I may do some, but in the meantime I'd have a pleasant day curled up on the settee reading a book I started yesterday after having a long soak in the bath ...heaven. I must also make some rock cakes, as promised to my daughter for the last two days lol.

Some more photo's from the day out yesterday.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: