Tuesday 26 May 2009

Another 3am start !!!

For the 2nd morning running I've woke up at 3am !! It makes for a really long day, but never mind. On the plus side, I got to have a chat with my friend who took me out for the day not long ago, as he'd woke up at 3 am too lol.

The sun was in the garden by 7 am so I had my breakfast out there, and then stayed put reading till the afternoon, dozing off a couple of times too in the hot sun lol. The afternoon was broke up by a visit from our friend Bryn, who we haven't seen for while, so there was lots of catching up to do. Later a trip to the beach to take the dog for a walk, only to see the air sea rescue helicopter hovering over the bay, soon to be joined by the Holyhead lifeboat dingy. A pair of tourists had gone out on a one man dingy with no oars to go fishing !! How stupid can you get. Luckily there wasn't much of a breeze or the outcome might not have been so successful. It annoys me intensely that these rescue organisations have to waste valuable resources, on such thoughtless people.

I heard from Mel my traveller friend in Scotland yesterday, her and her husband Andy have moved on to a new park up, and this one has got a much better mobile signal, so we'll be able to stay in touch easier now, which is great !! There's even a signal for the tv too, which I know will please Mel. I had hoped that I'd have been able to go back up to the Highlands to visit them again by now, but lack of funds have stopped that little idea :o(

1 comment:

the dafthermits (Mel n andy and wee clan) said...

Morning Jane

joined your followers again think it should be ok now

wow we have sunshine again today and had some lovely deer visitors this morning

have a great day my friend and lots of love andy

xx