Tuesday 16 February 2010

Industrial type photo's

When my daughter and I go off on our drives round the island, I often see rusty old objects, for some reason these odd things always appeal to me. I'm not sure if it's the gorgeous colours rusty metal goes or some other strange thing that makes these abandoned items stand out to me. But I just can't resist taking photo's of them, so today there's 3 photo's of things I've spotted over the last couple of weeks.

On a completely different subject, behind our bungalow there is another council bungalow which has now been empty since before Christmas. I find this amazing when councils all over the UK are constantly saying there's a shortage of council properties, and Anglesey council is no different. If I lived in a run down area, I could possibly understand why this property has stayed empty for almost two months, but I actually live in one of the most popular area's in Anglesey, there's a strong community spirit and everyone is very friendly. Such a waste !!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: