Friday 25 January 2013

A favour to ask my blog readers.

Tonight I have a favour to ask of my blog readers. This young man I'm going to write was brought to my notice very recently. His name is Ren Gill, and has suffered from varying levels of ME/CFS for four years. At it's worst this illness has, at it's worst confined him to bed, made him unable to even raise food to his mouth, and found it very difficult to put a sentence together. 

By doing a lot of research he has found that there is a doctor in New York that has cured the particularly nasty strain of ME/CFS that he has got. His dream is to try and raise enough money to go and see this doctor to try and get a cure for himself, so he can carry on his dream of being a successful musician. Being a proud man he doesn't want to be thought of as a charity case, so he is offering to send a 5 track EP by email  to anyone that donates £5 or more. This is his donation page,  Help Ren Get Better where he explains in much more detail what exactly is wrong with him and why he is doing this. I know times are hard for a lot of people all over the world, and that like the UK a lot of countries are gripped in a recession, but if any of you can see it in your hearts to donate anything at all, it would help this young man so much. It doesn't even have to be £5, whatever you can spare will be appreciated I know. 


Photobucket

No comments: