Saturday 5 December 2015

Never enough time .....

My blog always seems to get neglected, as I get so busy at times. I've been doing a lot of needle felting lately, as this is ok for my hands which are getting riddled with arthritis. Anyway, the weather is terrible here on Anglesey today, torrential rain all night and gale force wind, on the upside that means I can sit crafting all day. Here are a few of my latest makes.

All can be seen on my Cosmic Crafts page here >> https://www.facebook.com/cosmiccrafter I also have an Etsy page now too https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/CosmicCrafts2014

These are little needle felted woodland scenes I have been making all are One of a Kind and proving to be quite popular too. 

 photo DSC04023_zps18pnubtb.jpg

 photo DSC04050_zpslacf1ikz.jpg

 photo DSC04031_zpsavzd0eni.jpg

 photo DSC03824a_zps1oac4bsq.jpg

 photo DSC03783_zpsnwsssg0m.jpg

I've also done a few Christmassy things of course

 photo DSC03899_zpspenahb6y.jpg

 photo DSC03901_zpsgcv1jrrl.jpg

 photo DSC03888_zpsbhi8g1sw.jpg


No comments: