Monday 6 July 2009

Lazy day

Yesterday I had a lazy day, every so often my 4 or 5am early mornings catch up with me, and this was one of them. But not one to sit totally idle, I surfed the net looking for inspiration and did my usual pc maintenance of backing up photo's, doing a deep scan on all the usual progs, and then defragged my pc.

This week I'm going to take my lovely old dog to the vets. He seems to be having increasing problems with his back legs and I want to check and make sure he's not in too much pain. The past week ge seems to have got noticeably worse, and much as I love him, I don't want him suffering.

My daughter did a great job on doing a cover up tattoo on my arm yesterday. She drew the design herself and then tattooed it on my arm doing some of it free hand. I'm really pleased with it ;o)

Photobucket

No comments: